Tuesday, September 2, 2014
1. Feelings change minds more than facts. Put your self in a positive environment to feel good.
2. Adore your solutions. If you are not happy with the way things turn out then change your solution.
3. Surround yourself with people you want to be like. Your connections and your culture will allow you to grow and go higher.
4. Appreciate what you have.
Don't get hung up on diets. If you are celebrating life it is healthy. If not, then what is driving you to make your food choices?
How important are our genes to our health? Dr. Oz told me that our genes control 1/3 of how we live and the biggest 5 life adjustments that drive how people age are:
1. Blood Pressure.
2. Exercise. We need to exercise 30 minutes daily.
3. Diet. Find a healthy diet you love.
4. Sleep more and work on reduces stress.
5. Curtail addictions.
Just about everything in the body is reversible. Even the brain can recover if you give it the right nutrients. That's powerful! Diabetes is a disease that YOU CAN CONTROL. Dr. Oz says you can get off your medication or not go on them at all. I was happy to hear that Dr. Oz eats protein every morning in a smoothie or from eggs. He also agrees on the fact that diet soda is designed to trick your brain. Aspartame is 300x sweeter than sugar and you end up craving foods sweeter and sweeter.
Play a game your body knows! Chemicals vs Food, Food wins hands down.